GREC Approved School | #5894 Expires 12/31/2020 | In-Class Course | Continuing Education
This may be a 3 or 6 hour continuing education in-class credit course. You must be in attendance for the entire program to receive your credits. You will not receive credit for any continuing education course that you have taken within the previous calendar year.
- The course event will begin promptly at its scheduled time.
- Turn off all cell phones, pagers and laptops.
- Put aside all personal business.
- No recruiting for employment is allowed per GREC Rule 520-2-02 (10). You must report any efforts of recruitment to grs(at)vpradmin(dotted)com
- There will be a 15 minute break during a 3 hour CE. A 6 hour CE class will have two 15 minute breaks (AM and PM) plus a 1 hour lunch break.
- At the end of the course you will be asked to complete a “Evaluation Form.” This form will be collected upon exiting the course and will serve as your sign out sheet.
- Your CE credits will be uploaded to The Georgia Real Estate Commission within 4 business days.
Tardiness – when a student arrives late more than 10 minutes after the start of the class can stay for the course, however they will not receive any CE credits.